Create a Practice and Discipline of Transformational Healing through Mentorship
- Tap into the Wisdom of your Soul Purpose and Walk in Service and Absolute Truth
- Embrace Healing through Stillness, Presence and Connection Within
- Transform Hucha (Heavy Energy) and spark Sami (Light) through Sacred Fire Ceremony and Ritual
- Slip into the Guidance, Wisdom and the Medicine of the Ancient Ones
- Create Relationships that Feed Your Soul
- Build an Allyu (Community) dedicated to Collective Healing through Dialoguing with Pachamama (Mother Earth) and Mama Killa (Grandmother Moon), held in Sacred Space
Facilitators Carol and Laureen will meet you where you are, and guide you in opening a Medicine Gateway to Awareness and Transformational Energetic Healing. All levels welcome.
"The Healing Path of the Inca is a path of discipline, passion and unconditional love, with no requirements. You need to learn to dialogue and be still." Don Manuel Q'espe, Renowned Q'ero Elder
Join Santa Tierras for this weekend of WALKING IN SACRED CONNECTION - Sourcing From Ancient Wisdom. Engage in this unique, integrative mentorship process. Facilitators Carol and Laureen will guide you in opening a Medicine Gateway to Awareness and Transformational Energetic Healing. Increase the vibrancy of your Energy Body by deepening into your Heart through profound Stillness and Presence. Allow the Andean Body of Knowledge, Fire Ceremony and Ritual to support you through Direct Experience in class, on the Land and in the First Nations' Pit House. Witness yourself as you awaken Heaven and Earth in your being, through rich connection with Pachamama (Mother Earth), Mama Killa (Grandmother Moon) and Inti Tai Tai (Father Sun).
Training Date: October 24 - 27, 2019
Class Schedule: Thursday 5:00 pm to completion Sunday 12:00 (noon)
Tuition and Meals: $975.00 (taxes and gratuities included)
Room Rate: $120.00 per night based on double occupancy
Participants must book their accommodations directly with the Quaaout Lodge at 1.800.663.4303 or 250.679.3090.
Accommodation: Participants stay at the Quaaout Lodge and Talking Rock Resort, a First Nation’s Resort situated on the beautiful Little Shuswap Lake. Please visit their website www.quaaoutlodge.com
Please go to our Registration Page to register.