ARE YOU READY TO IGNITE YOUR HEALER WITHIN?
Create Relationships of Kusi (Joy) and Playfulness Rather than Challenge
- Ignite Your Inner Healer through Self-Retrieval while Held in Sacred Space
- Release Hucha (Density) and Ignite Sami (Light)
- Tap into Your Healed State and Remember Your Magnificence
- Explore or Deepen into the Power of Ancient Healing Techniques
- Engage in Andean Ceremony and Ritual
- Light up the Pathway to your Personal Power
- Allow your Healing to Ripple into the Lives of your Family, Friends and Community (Allyu)
"Heal our Hearts, to Heal our Families, to Heal our Medicine." Don Manuel Q'espe
Join us for Igniting the Healer Within where we will engage in deep Healing through the Andean Body of Knowledge, Healing Techniques, Ceremony, Ritual and Rites of Passage. Deepen your Medicine by deepening into your Heart. Witness yourself as you awaken Heaven and Earth in your being, through rich connection with Pachamama (Mother Earth) and Inti Tai Tai (Father Sun). This weekend is open to all students of Munay (Heart) and Kusi (Joy). No previous training necessary.
Training Date: October 25 - 28, 2018
Class Schedule: Thursday 1:00 pm to completion Sunday 12:00 (noon)
Tuition and Meals: $925.00 (taxes and gratuities included)
Accommodation: Participants stay at the Quaaout Lodge and Talking Rock Resort, a First Nation’s resort situated on the beautiful Little Shuswap Lake. Please visit their website www.quaaoutlodge.com
Room Rate: $114.00* per night based on double occupancy *subject to slight increase 2017/2018
Participants must book their accommodations directly with the Quaaout Lodge at 1.800.663.4303 or 250.679.3090.
Registration and Payment Information: A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 is required to secure your space and align your vision with the lineage of Medicine People. Balance of payment for tuition and meals is $675 and is due 30 days prior to training date.
Please go to our Registration Page to register.